McKesson Health Mart Town Hall Series
McKesson is the oldest and largest healthcare company in the U.S., distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies and care management tools. Health Mart, the flagship program of McKesson’s U.S. pharmaceutical business, is America’s fastest-growing independent pharmacy franchise with more than 4,800 locally owned community pharmacies across all 50 states.
McKesson’s Health Mart offers a series of town hall meetings in more than 100 locations, focused on continuing pharmacy education (CPE) activities for Health Mart members. Each town hall series focuses on the theme identified in McKesson’s annual ideaShare conference.
McKesson needed an expert in event registration to upgrade and manage their registration process for their Health Mart town hall series, held in the fall and spring each year.
In each of the 100+ U.S. town hall locations, audience sizes range from 50 to 200 Health Mart pharmacy employees and potential Health Mart members. That’s thousands of individuals who want to quickly and easily register for a location that’s most convenient for them.
McKesson opened a bid process to replace their previous event registration vendor. The company needed a way to easily add new town hall locations for online registration in real time. They also required a more user-friendly means for McKesson staff to access registration reports.
McKesson chose Lightspeed to manage the company’s Health Mart town hall series registration each year. We helped the client define their business requirements and, after the first year of managing registration for more than 100 locations, we analyzed and incorporated their additional feedback for feature refinements.
Our collaborative solution includes:
- Email invitations, reminders and post-event communications.
- Algorithm to target new prospects and identify pharmacies within a 200-mile radius of each town hall location.
- Regional filtering, which allows Health Mart pharmacy members and prospects to easily register for the town hall location most convenient for them.
- Real-time addition of new locations, with immediate capability to open online registration.
- Easy onsite check-in by event staff on mobile devices.
- Streamlined management and updated reporting features so McKesson staff can quickly access reports.
- A user-friendly, digital experience replacing manual, offline administrative processes.
Lightspeed delivered a remedy for registration headaches, so McKesson’s Health Mart can focus on empowering its members to improve their pharmacy performance and patients’ outcomes.